Audi Power of Four 25k
ElevationAscent: 3,191' 973 m
Descent: -2,810' -856 m
High: 10,055' 3,065 m
Low: 8,077' 2,462 m
GradeAvg Grade: 8% (4°)
Max Grade: 51% (27°)
Popular runs nearby
Conundrum Hot Springs Out-and-Back
17.4 mi 28.0 km • Out and Back • 2,536 ft Ascent 772.93 m Ascent
7.9 mi 12.6 km • Out and Back • 4,393 ft Ascent 1339.06 m Ascent
Castle and Conundrum
12.0 mi 19.3 km • Out and Back • 4,299 ft Ascent 1310.31 m Ascent
16.0 mi 25.8 km • Out and Back • 5,337 ft Ascent 1626.58 m Ascent
Capital Lake, Avalanche Creek, Hell's Roaring Pass Loop
24.6 mi 39.6 km • Loop • 6,491 ft Ascent 1978.41 m Ascent
7.5 mi 12.1 km • Out and Back • 1,959 ft Ascent 597.15 m Ascent
Navigate on-trail with our free app
“An iconic race across the Aspen peaks.”— Brendan Collins
Race - Jul 13, 2019
The Audi Power of Four Race Series is a premier endurance race series utilizing the unique and amazing terrain of each of the four Aspen Snowmass mountains. Each race is designed to test the limits and skills of both elite and recreational athletes.
50K COURSE - trailrunproject.com/trail/7…
10K COURSE - trailrunproject.com/trail/7…
- From Tiehack Parking Lot follow trail up Eagle Hill
- Continue on trail up Sterner Gulch
- Follow trail up Ptarmigan to top of Tiehack
- Pass Cliff House and continue up Tom's Thumb towards top of W Buttermilk
- At the top of W Buttermilk Lift go past warming hut out the gate to follow trail along the ridge
- Turn right and descent trail through Sugar Bowls
- Turn left on Government Trail and follow to Snowmass ski area gate
- From Government Trail gate onto Snowmass turn left and follow Elk Camp road up a few hundred feet
- Turn right onto Government Trail/Vista Trail and then turn left onto Vista Trail
- Follow Vista Trail to Elk Camp Restaurant turning left behind restaurant and following road to the right around the restaurant-
- From Elk Camp Restaurant follow signage to the Espresso trail
- Follow Espresso (there are two locations this trail crosses roads and the trail follows the road uphill until you see signs for the trial)
- Turn left on Cross Mountain Trail after series of switchbacks
- Follow Cross Mountain trail past Ullrhof Restaurant (bear right after large wood bridge)
- Continue on road past restaurant through tunnel and bear left onto Village Bound after you go through the tunnel
- Continue on Village bound past intersection of Government.
- Stay right at the intersection with Connector trail to remain on Village Bound.
- Remain on Village Bound past the bottom terminal of the Sam's Knob lift.
- After crossing the road and passing the TeePee, take a left onto Discovery Trail.
- Discovery will merge with the work road at the top of the concert venue.
- Follow the road down to the finish at Snowmass Base Village
Run this trail?
We need help with the following missing trail information:
Need to Know, Dogs Allowed, Features, Flora & Fauna, Runner Notes, History & Background