Audi Power of Four 10K
ElevationAscent: 406' 124 m
Descent: -1,773' -541 m
High: 10,010' 3,051 m
Low: 8,457' 2,578 m
GradeAvg Grade: 6% (4°)
Max Grade: 21% (12°)
Popular runs nearby
Audi Power of Four 50k
32.6 mi 52.5 km • Point to Point • 9,873 ft Ascent 3009.32 m Ascent
7.9 mi 12.6 km • Out and Back • 4,393 ft Ascent 1339.06 m Ascent
Aspen to Crested Butte via West Maroon Pass
34.4 mi 55.4 km • Point to Point • 5,221 ft Ascent 1591.5 m Ascent
Ute Trail to Ajax Sundeck
3.1 mi 5.0 km • Point to Point • 3,211 ft Ascent 978.64 m Ascent
Cathedral Lake Trail
5.5 mi 8.8 km • Out and Back • 2,098 ft Ascent 639.41 m Ascent
13.4 mi 21.5 km • Out and Back • 4,228 ft Ascent 1288.82 m Ascent
Navigate on-trail with our free app
“A fun run that follows the last 10K of the Power of Four 50K.”— Brendan Collins
Featured Race - Jul 13, 2019
The Audi Power of Four Race Series is a premier endurance race series utilizing the unique and amazing terrain of each of the four Aspen Snowmass mountains. Each race is designed to test the limits and skills of both elite and recreational athletes.
- Follow Espresso (there are two locations this trail crosses roads and the trail follows the road uphill until you see signs for the trial)
- Turn left on Cross Mountain Trail after series of switchbacks
- Follow Cross Mountain trail past Ullrhof Restaurant (bear right after large wood bridge)
- Continue on road past restaurant through tunnel and bear left onto Village Bound after you go through the tunnel
- Continue on Village bound past intersection of Government.
- Stay right at the intersection with Connector trail to remain on Village Bound.
- Remain on Village Bound past the bottom terminal of the Sam's Knob lift.
- After crossing the road and passing the TeePee, take a left onto Discovery Trail.
- Discovery will merge with the work road at the top of the concert venue.
- Follow the road down to the finish at Snowmass Base Village
Run this trail?
We need help with the following missing trail information:
Features, Flora & Fauna, Runner Notes, History & Background