Race - Jul 13, 2019
Dogs No Dogs
Aspen Snowmass is proud to present the Audi Power of Four Trail race celebrating the amazing trail running offered in the Roaring Fork Valley and continuing the great tradition of the Audi Power of Four Series. The 50K Ultra as well as the 25K are part of the Skyrunner USA Series. The 50K covers the four Aspen Snowmass mountains utilizing a mix of singletrack and dirt road. The event also offers a 25K race along the famed Government trail covering Buttermilk and Snowmass mountains. A 10K option is also available and will start at the Elk Camp restaurant located mid-mountain on Snowmass and finish in Snowmass Base Village
The Audi Power of Four Race Series is a premier endurance race series utilizing the unique and amazing terrain of each of the four Aspen Snowmass mountains. Each race is designed to test the limits and skills of both elite and recreational athletes.
Need to Know
This course begins mid-mountain on Snowmass near the Elk Camp Restaurant. Racers will ride up the gondola to the start.
- From Elk Camp Restaurant follow signage to the Espresso trail
- Follow Espresso (there are two locations this trail crosses roads and the trail follows the road uphill until you see signs for the trial)
- Turn left on Cross Mountain Trail
after series of switchbacks
- Follow Cross Mountain trail past Ullrhof Restaurant (bear right after large wood bridge)
- Continue on road past restaurant through tunnel and bear left onto Village Bound
after you go through the tunnel
- Continue on Village bound past intersection of Government.
- Stay right at the intersection with Connector trail
to remain on Village Bound
- Remain on Village Bound
past the bottom terminal of the Sam's Knob lift.
- After crossing the road and passing the TeePee, take a left onto Discovery Trail.
- Discovery will merge with the work road at the top of the concert venue.
- Follow the road down to the finish at Snowmass Base Village
Shared By: Brendan Collins