Creek Bottom Trail
ElevationAscent: 288' 88 m
Descent: -50' -15 m
High: 6,416' 1,956 m
Low: 6,178' 1,883 m
GradeAvg Grade: 4% (2°)
Max Grade: 11% (6°)
Popular runs nearby
Ridgeline Trail Half Marathon
13.4 mi 21.6 km • Loop • 1,542 ft Ascent 470.14 m Ascent
Ridgeline Trail 10K
6.3 mi 10.2 km • Loop • 668 ft Ascent 203.64 m Ascent
Ridgeline Trail 50K
32.5 mi 52.2 km • Out and Back • 3,021 ft Ascent 920.83 m Ascent
Greenland Trail 50K
31.2 mi 50.3 km • Point to Point • 1,873 ft Ascent 570.78 m Ascent
Indian Creek 50 Mile
52.6 mi 84.6 km • Out and Back • 10,238 ft Ascent 3120.61 m Ascent
Harrison Crash Site via Ice Cave
11.1 mi 17.8 km • Loop • 2,066 ft Ascent 629.6 m Ascent
Navigate on-trail with our free app
“A mellow, rolling trail along Cherry Creek with views of the cliffs and caves from below.”— JC Condon
- Ground fires are prohibited (cook stoves and self-contained grills are allowed).
- Vehicles must remain on designated roadways.
- Pets must be on a leash not exceeding six feet in length. Dispose of pet waste in garbage.
- No hunting is allowed in the park.
- Camping is prohibited.
- Gathering of artifacts, vegetation and timber is prohibited.
- Only 3.2 alcohol is allowed.
The trail weaves along the creek for almost two miles until you reach the historic dam site. Here you can either turn back, continue onto the Rimrock Trail for a 4-mile loop, or keep exploring the park by taking the Inner Canyon Trail to Canyon Point.
Run this trail?
We need help with the following missing trail information:
Need to Know, Flora & Fauna, Runner Notes