Dogs No Dogs
This portion of the Palmetto Trail travels through Lynch's Woods Park, which protects 276 acres of mature hardwood forest. Originally created in 1934, the park is named for Rev. Elijah Lynch. The path shares a portion of the equestrian trail which wraps around the park. The terrain is a doubletrack path with low grades and possible creek crossings. Despite being located in a relatively developed community, this hidden park provides a retreat from the urban sprawl. Two primitive campsites are located within the park for through-hikers.
Shared By: Missouri Hiker