ElevationAscent: 141' 43 m
Descent: -161' -49 m
High: 1,033' 315 m
Low: 872' 266 m
GradeAvg Grade: 9% (5°)
Max Grade: 16% (9°)
Navigate on-trail with our free app
“Bridge Trail was originally named for a picturesque bridge over a ravine located along the trail.”— Charles Elmore
• Natural surface, dirt, mud, gravel, shifting rocks, slippery surface, etc.
• Rocks, roots and/or downed vegetation on trail
• Bridges and/or structural crossings
• Physically challenging obstacles
• Wood or stone steps
• Steep grades and inclines more than 10 percent
• Bluffs or drop-offs next to trail
• Water/stream crossings
• Occasional water over trail
Keep an eye out for ticks and chiggers!
Run this trail?
We need help with the following missing trail information:
Need to Know
Is something wrong? Let us know. Have photos to share? Help fellow runners know what's here.
Land Manager: Missouri State Parks - Bennett Spring State Park