Birding · Fall Colors · Views · Wildflowers · Wildlife
Daylight hours and foot traffic only
You may experience:
• Natural surface, dirt, mud, gravel, shifting rocks, slippery surface, etc.
• Rocks, roots and/or downed vegetation on trail
• Bridges and/or structural crossings
• Physically challenging obstacles
• Wood or stone steps
• Steep grades and inclines more than 10 percent
• Bluffs or drop-offs next to trail
• Water/stream crossings
• Occasional water over trail
Bridge Trail was originally named for a picturesque bridge over a ravine located along the trail. Due to deterioration, the original bridge has been replaced with a new one. Bridge Trail is within the Bennett Spring State Park. This singletrack trail leaves from behind the nature center and ends at the road, briefly overlapping with the Whistle Trail
next to the stone bridge and the trout hatchery.
Keep an eye out for ticks and chiggers!
Flora & Fauna
Wildlife seen along the trail includes deer, squirrels, many kinds of birds, insects, spiders and many ticks and chiggers in the summer months.
Shared By: Charles Elmore