1. Bicycle helmet is required.
2. Do not use trails when wet.
3. Follow posted trail direction.
4. Stay on open trails within ACMP boundaries, DO NOT RIDE IN THE ADJACENT PARK, PAWNEE PRAIRIE PARK ACROSS THE COWSKIN CREEK.
5. Ride within skill and equipment limitations
6. Leave no trace
7. Be attentive and respect all users and creatures
8. Pedestrians to travel opposite direction of posted flow
Motorized vehicles and Horses NOT ALLOWED
Dogs allowed, city law says keep 'em on a leash.
Trail riding, running and hiking are hazardous sports. These trails have been designed for off-road bicycling and pedestrian use at all experience levels. Proceed at your own risk. Dismount bicycle and avoid hazardous conditions. Do not alter existing trails in any way.
Report maintenance needs to Kansas Singletrack Society at kssingletrack.com
This trail is directional and any of the three loops can be done in any order starting with the North Loop
and ending with the North Loop
. The North Loop
is the easiest, a great introduction to singletrack. This trail can be done as one loop, or can feed into the West Loop using the West Crossover
The West Loop is an intermediate run; a wooded trail with small obstacles left over construction debris when Harry Street was torn out. The West Loop can be done continuously or it will feed into the East Loop
or back into the North Loop
using the East Crossover
. If you run into the East Loop
, you'll find a truly unique experience, running over the construction debris of when Harry Street was torn out years ago.