“A historic and sandy trail in the Naval Live Oaks Area.”
— Chad Dailey
Also known as the Pensacola-St. Augustine Road, the Andrew Jackson Trail crosses the length of the Naval Live Oaks Area on the north side of U.S. Highway 98. A good portion of this trail is soft sand.
In 1824, when Florida was still a territory, this trail was the original site of the first road funded by Congress that connecting East Florida with West Florida.