Share Your Race on Trail Run Project
Fed up with clunky PDF race course maps? Trail Run Project provides beautiful, interactive mapping for free. All you need is a GPX file of your course and a couple of sweet photos!
Why Use Trail Run Project?
- Embed the course map on your website with our free widget.
- Your race will be included in our Race Directory.
- Race preparation: key stats, elevation profiles, geo-tagged photos, and even a Virtual run of your course. View sample race.
- Trail Run Project is free to use and has no ads.
- Free mobile app: preview the course and navigate to the race start. It works great offline too. Get the app.
- Trail Run Project is the American Trail Running Association's official mapping partner for their Event Standards Program.
How Do I Add My Race?
- Race courses are modified Featured Runs with additional features. If you have a question, check out our FAQ or How to Map page.
- Upload a GPX file or draw your race directly on our maps.
- Fill in the form with an overview, description, and other required fields. The more thorough, the better. Here's a great example.
- Our audience responds best to race pages with great running photos, like this one.
- Note any trail symbols that would be helpful to runners, such as parking areas, hazards, etc.