Trail Run Project Logo

Gene Kemp

Traveler (over 90% of the time) / Cypress, TX (where I reside the other 10%)
38 years old · Male

Member Since
Jun 21, 2017
Last Visit: Sep 11, 2020
0 Points Details

Other Interests
Anything outdoors on land and water: hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, water sports (kayaking, rafting, boating etc.), free-dive spearfishing, skiing (resort & BC), and most importantly, traveling both nationally and internationally.


Trail Favorites List

None yet. Use Favorites to save trails you want to hit.

Gem Favorites List

None yet.

Check-Ins

None yet. Use check-ins to keep track of trails you've done.

Where Gene Runs

No check-ins or Favorites yet. Check in when you run to see a map of all your Routes here.