ALFA Trail Challenge-10K
ElevationAscent: 524' 160 m
Descent: -521' -159 m
High: 426' 130 m
Low: 38' 12 m
GradeAvg Grade: 3% (2°)
Max Grade: 13% (7°)
Navigate on-trail with our free app
“A unique experience of running on mud trails with lots of greenery around, along paddy fields, and on mountain tops.”— Meghan Patankar
Featured Race - Jul 28, 2019
2) Be extra careful when running downhill at 7km and at 17km, the mud on the route can make it very slippery. In general, use shoes with good grip.
3) Sections of the Dam Loop are STRICTLY SINGLETRACK. No overtaking on these sections.
4) WATCH YOUR STEP... Don't get carried away by the scenic landscape. Watch on what you are stepping.
5) WATCH YOUR STEP... This time it's for your own good. Trails have what they should have, pebbles, rocks, twigs, etc. You need to take care to not to slip and fall or twist your ankle.
6) Bugs, bugs and bugs..When it rains, in some sections bugs might like to shelter on your sweaty body. Taking necessary precaution is advised.
7) No shortcuts... This will lead to a disqualification. No questions asked.
The runners participating in the ATC will be able to experience a variety of terrain - a spacious wide track, a narrow singletrack, an exhilarating forest trail, and a tricky mud section. ATC also has hill climbs with a 300m ascent.
Race Categories : 10K and 21K (both timed)
Men : Open and Veteran (45yrs and above)
Women : Open and Veteran (45yrs and above)
Registration Fees : 10K - Rs. 1000 ; 21K - Rs. 1250
All participants will be provided with a race T-shirt, running bib with timing chip, post-run refreshments, an exciting finisher's medal, an online timing certificate for successful finishers, and loads of pleasant memories.
Prizes will be given to winners of respective categories.
Note: No one will be allowed to start after 0730hrs
Venue: Horizon School, Rayate. Near Kalyan city. Find on MAP: goo.gl/maps/etxjm9eeUFQ2
GPS Location : 19.256N 73.22E
(Transportation will be provided from Kalyan Station from 0530hrs to the race venue and back on Race day)
Run this trail?
We need help with the following missing trail information:
Dogs Allowed, Runner Notes, History & Background