My adventures :)

Original Post
Zostard Zostard · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Very good. Forgive my English, I'm Spanish. I just registered in the forum, with the intention of publicize and visibility a small personal project. I really like to run on the mountain. Some time ago I opened a YouTube channel to share my passions with friends. One of them is the "Trail running". I recently uploaded my first video, a short getaway I did to an extinct volcano in Lanzarote, Spain. I liked the result, and as I enjoy so much running, recording and editing, I decided to make small videos of my escapades. So open this post to go sharing the videos with you. I hope you enjoy them.

Best regards.

Instagram - Zostard (You can watch shorter videos and good moments)
https://www.instagram.com/zostard/?hl=es

Lanzarote - EXTINCT VOLCANO - Spain

San Donato, Beriain, Brecha Ihurbain - SPAIN - NAVARRA

¡New adventure!

INSANE RUNS - Mountain chain Andía/Urbasa - Hermitage San Adrián - SPAIN

Best regards.

New video! I was close to dying. In the limit.

Close call - Zostard dead

Best regards

Kristen Arendt · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 4,541

Hi Zostard!

Wow, these videos are awesome - looks like you have been able to run in some truly spectacular places! Your latest video is my favorite - glad to see you were able to beat "Death". Very clever (and amusing) edits :) You are a much braver runner than me though! I am glad I can watch your videos to get a sense for that type of adventure running! I look forward to seeing where your next run takes you.

Best,

Kristen

Thank you very much for your comment, Kristen Arendt. Forgive my English, I'm Spanish. I'm glad you like the videos. Maybe I'm brave, but stupid too. But that's how I enjoy it. I'd rather die young than be dead in life. Soon I will publish new adventures, I hope you enjoy them. Regards!

New video!

Training Day (San Cristóbal - Navarra - Spain) "Training day in the ruins of a fortress."

Best regards. 

Trailer of the new season. I hope you enjoy it!

Mountain Aggression - The new age

Best regards 

Make your life an adventure.   

Adventure (Txurregui - Navarra - Spain)

Best regards

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply