Trail Run Project Logo

Import from Mtb Project?

Original Post
Chris Kuriga · · Duboistown, PA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 37

Being a biker turned runner, I've already uploaded miles of trails on MTBProject. Is there a way to simple transfer them to Trail Run Project, or am I destined to run, record and upload them all again?

Kristen Arendt · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 3,507

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the dark side (trail running ;) ) I am happy to help copy over the trails for you to save you a few steps in the process! If you could please just send an email to kristen@adventureprojects.net with a list of your MTB Project trails that you would like to have copied over to Trail Run Project, and I will work on getting those GPS tracks copied over for you.

Thanks!

Kristen

Chris Chaney · · Stanton, Kentucky · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 1,714

Hey Kristen,

I've done this before, but is there not a way to migrate existing MTB Project trails over to Trail Run?  I've got quite a few I'd like to move over and/or update.  I can send you a list or if there's a way I can do it myself I will. 

Thanks,

Chris

Kristen Arendt · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 3,507

Hi Chris,

At present the option to copy trails between sites is an admin only function. I agree having the ability to copy over your own submissions would definitely be a nice option, and perhaps something we could get this implemented down the road. In the meantime, the best option is to email along the list of trails you would like to have copied over, and I can get them copied for you asap.

Thanks!

Kristen

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Trail Run Project Feedback & Suggestions
Post a Reply to "Import from Mtb Project?"