Updating new trails on mobile app

Original Post
Ryan Fry · · Hell, MI · Joined May 2017 · Points: 153

Good morning,

I was added a couple new trails to the database. Now on the mobile app the trails are not showing up as public. This is because the area I downloaded occurred before these trails were added. 

Is there a way to update the downloaded to include the new added trails?

Thanks and I appreciate the input. 

Ryan

Kristen Arendt · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 4,590

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for sharing your trails - we look forward to getting them added to the mobile app! 

So the way our trail review process works is once you submit a trail for review via the website, our team of admins will review the trail and follow-up with any questions. Once the trail has been reviewed and fully approved, it will then go live to the mobile app. For the sake of keeping the map on the mobile app as clear and accurate as possible, we only show fully approved trails in the app as opposed to the website were you can see both in progress and approved trails. 

The trail data for the mobile app is automatically updated every Friday afternoon, meaning any newly approved trails will show up in time for the weekend!

Best,

Kristen

Ryan Fry · · Hell, MI · Joined May 2017 · Points: 153

Thank you Kristen. I appreciate the input. I'll work on adding some more trails. I really like the app and keep up the good work. 

Ryan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply