Women's Altra Lone Peaks 2.5 size 7.5 for sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Trail Run Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Molly Peterson · · Norfolk, CT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey everyone,

I have a pair of Altra Lone Peak 2.5's for sale. The size turns out to be slightly too big for my foot type. The shoes are in great condition, and only have about 30 miles on them at this point. I love the shoe and it's extremely comfortable/ durable but they are just slightly too big. I'm offering them for $20 if anyone is interested. 

Suzanne Fry · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hello. I'm interested in buying your altra running shoes. First time on this site so not sure how sale handled. 

Molly Peterson · · Norfolk, CT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your interest! I'm not exactly sure either- I'm new to trail run project too. If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? I'm in northwestern CT. I could mail them to you and have you cover shipping too, or you could pick them up if you are close by. Let me know! 

Suzanne Fry · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in Lewisburg,WV 24901. I could send money via PayPal. Will you email me at sfry319@gmail.com? Thank you!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply